The key to making your liner last long and never lose its colour is properly balancing water chemistry. There are a lot of different chemicals in your pool designed to keep it clean and healthy, but constant exposure to them can be damaging to the liner.
During a maintenance visit we will:
- Skim the pool surface
- Check and balance your water chemistry including pH, chlorine levels and calcium hardness.
- Vacuum your pool and/or spa
- Scrub the liner to remove the scum line
- Backwash the filter after vacuuming
- Inspect the liner for damage and check if any repairs might be needed (optional)